My WVC partner and I generally don’t take on new clients. But I still love to write and edit, and he still loves to make things beautiful. Ask us about this: hello AT wellversedcreative DOT com.
Recent writing and press
These days, I mostly edit — rewarding but invisible work! That said, I do write for YEC and oversee our magazine and other content initiatives, and contribute thought leadership in the area of content creation and marketing. Here are some recent highlights:
- Why the world’s best companies are putting accountability, transparency and people management before profit: Feature including input from founders Susan LaMotte, Lindsey Pollak, Beth Monaghan, David Hassell, Rob Nelson and Frederick Townes.
- How to build a high-impact startup: A magazine feature I penned for YEC Quarterly on Jeremy Johnson, Ryan Allis, Carrie Rich and others
- Create better content in less time: The first in a series of blog posts I’m crafting on strategizing your content marketing efforts.
- Secrets from Successful Content Marketers: A blog post from the RepCap team’s Lee V. Price featuring several content marketing experts, including yours truly.
- Making brand magic with the King of Pops: A magazine feature on YEC’er Steven Carse from the first edition of YEC Quarterly.
- 4 Amazing Young Entrepreneurs
- What We Know So Far About ACOs
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Business With Your Spouse
- How Women Can Harness Their Power to Shape the Future of Work
- Peter Ganahl: Exemplifying Passionate Leadership
- The Missing 98%
- Schedule Your First “Pessimistic Monday” Morning?
- 5 Principles of Successful Business in the Transformation Decade
- Anya Kamenetz on Higher Ed’s Overdue Makeover
- Four Tenets of Growth (White paper / PDF)
My husband Luis Cortes is a very talented artist, and also my partner at WVC. For several years, we specialized in conceiving, designing and developing 100 percent custom WordPress sites, like Paul the Counsellor‘s business site and blog, Jennifer Gresham’s Everyday Bright (which has gotten many accolades for originality and use of “white” space, including this) and La Muerta’s e-commerce site, to name a few. Now he mostly makes art, art directs other people making art, and builds really big important websites for huge companies. And surfs.